Christmas & Hanukah Songs for Flexible Flute Ensemble (for 2, 3, 4 or more), Volume 2
arr. Phyllis Avidan Louke, pub. ALRY Publications NEW for 2014
Christmas & Hanukah Songs for Flexible Flute Ensemble, Volume 2 were arranged specifically to provide maximum flexibility in the number of parts required to provide an effective ensemble experience and an effective performance. These arrangements work well for ensembles of mixed abilities (Flute Descant is included for more advanced players) and student ensembles, and lend themselves to “sing-alongs” with the audience. A lyric sheet, suitable for duplication, is included.
These arrangements can be performed as a
- Duet—use Flute 1 (melody) & Flute 2
- Trio—use Flute 1, Flute 2, & Flute 4
- Quartet—use Flute 1, Flute 2, Flute 3 & Flute 4
- Flute Choir—use Flute 1, 2, 3, 4, Alto Flute and/or Bass Flute
- Flute Descant can be added to any of the above combinations.
These arrangements work well with multiple players on each part, as well as with only one on each part.
Each piece approximately 1:30
Level 2 to 3
- We Three Kings
- Good King Wenceslas
- Away in a Manger
- Deck the Hall
- The First Noel
- Maoz Tsur (Rock of Ages)
- Jolly Old Saint Nicholas
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
- Bring a Torch, Jeannette, Isabella
- O Come, O Come, Emmanuel
- Sivivon (Spin Dreidel Spin)
- O Christmas Tree