FLUTE 101: MASTERING THE BASICS
A Method for the Beginning Flutist with Teaching and Phrasing Guides
by Phyllis Avidan Louke and Patricia George
FLUTE 101: MASTERING THE BASICS is a uniquely comprehensive teaching resource which, in one book, takes the student through the introductory, beginning, and intermediate curriculum. The innovative lesson plans present, in a clear and logical sequence, songs, duets, and creative activities to develop tone, technique, and musicianship. The pioneering set of teaching and phrasing guides make this a must-have staple of the flute teaching studio. Spiral bound. 80 pages.
Special features of Flute 101: Mastering the Basics:
- Enriches the technical, musical, and creative development of beginning flutists.
- Warm-ups, skill practice, and supplemental activities based on learning theory research.
- Numerous duets to promote aural and rhythmic skills.
- A variety of activities that address different learning styles.
- An extensive collection of well-known songs and supplemental Christmas and Hanukah duets.
- A Teacher’s Guide with a wealth of information and innovative teaching ideas.
- A Phrasing Guide presents an organized curriculum to explore musical phrasing.
- Perfect for use in the private studio, university studio, and woodwind methods classes.
- An innovative approach to teaching beginners!
|Sample Pages: click here|